Corporate Letting: A Smarter Alternative to Airbnb Management
Hosting your property on Airbnb can earn less than you expect. You could earn more with Corporate Letting, and benefit from longer-term, more professional tenants.
WHAT OUR LANDLORDS SAY
Try Our Alternative to Airbnb Management
Join the new wave of landlords and earn the same with less hassle using our corporate letting services
2 Bedrooms Apartment Comparison
Airbnb Management Company
Flex Living Fixed Rent Model
25% higher than AST
25% higher than AST
Wear & Tear
5 guests / 3 night stay avg = 600 guests per year
2 tenants / stay x 3 months average stay = 6 tenants per year
Noise Complaints/ Issues
Unvetted Tenants (Potential Parties)
Vetted Corporate Tenants
High Cost with third party contractors
Free maintenance costs with our in-house team
How It Works
Our alternative model to Airbnb Management provides fixed monthly income for landlords for up to 5 years at the market price and with 0% property management fees. We serve our corporate partners who pay for our services to host their employees for the duration of their projects or as part of relocation packages when moving to new cities like London and Barcelona. Unlike your traditional Airbnb agency, we are truly invested in making sure your property stays in good condition 24/7. We provide weekly cleaning services, monthly inspection checks and maintenance callouts, all free of charge.
Receive fixed rental income each month with no interruption, even if the property is vacant
No Airbnb Management Fees
Save up to £3,744* per year on Agency Fees. We pay the market rent with no hidden costs
Bank an extra 6% per year with no loss of income when your property is empty
Free 24/7 Maintenance
Our in-house team handles any maintenance issues at no further costs
Compare Our Model To the Market
Fill in the form and download a PDF with a full comparison between high street property managers and Flex Living's guaranteed rent scheme.
Our Corporate Clients
Unlike traditional Airbnb property managers, who host unvetted guests on short stays, we establish trusted partnerships with our Corporate Partners. Through these partnerships, we find tenants who require quality living spaces in prime locations.
We Transform Your Property
Our team of interior designers and decorators will transform your property into a premium listing free of charge. From feature walls and artwork to the latest gadgets, we have it covered. We spend on average £5,000 per property, elevating your home to the next level.
Unlike us, traditional Airbnb property managers usually charge extra for these services.
How to Become a Flex Living Landlord: NEXT STEPS
Get in Touch
Complete the form at the top of the page and our team will get in touch as soon as possible
We’ll arrange a brief call to go through the basics and learn more about your property
A member of your team will view the property and determine if it meets our corporate letting standards
We agree on the terms of service and sign a mutually beneficial contract before our move in date
Time to Decorate
Our design team will get transform your property into a bespoke living space with new features walls, art work, premium furniture and the latest technology
Sit Back & Relax
You’ll receive your monthly rental income like clockwork, and we’ll handle the rest
Your questions answered
Ready to get started but still have questions? Here are the most frequently asked questions to our team.
We offer our clients a hassle-free and flexible renting model that includes:
- 0% Management Fees – We don’t take any ‘agency fees’.
- 0% Voids – Never miss out on rental income with our commitment to guaranteeing rent every month of our agreement.
- Expert Property Management & Maintenance – We regularly check the state of the property with weekly cleaning and conduct all minor repairs free of charge
- Free Property Upscaling – Our exceptional team of interior designers and decorators will transform your property into a modern living space and significantly increase its value.
We partner with corporations to find professional, fully vetted tenants to live in your property. Our tenants work in a range of industries from finance and consulting to insurance and media.
Our tenants stay on flexible monthly contracts lasting anywhere from a month to 2 years.
Our contracts last from a minimum of 3 years up to a maximum of 15 years.
Our income comes from agreements with our corporate partners who secure their employee’s accommodation. This is why we can offer landlords prime value for rent with 0% fees and voids.
Our model offers substantial long-term benefits to landlords including:
- Lower Risk: Corporate tenancies are better guarantors of on-time rental payments with significantly lower voids than regular tenancies. Flex Living takes it even further, guaranteeing rent for every month of your agreement and paying it in advance, with 0% voids or deductions to your rent in management fees.
- Less Stress: Flex Living takeover management for your property, allowing our landlords to sit back and watch the rent roll in every month! We only contact you about major incidents or repair work concerning your property, taking care of the rest (including the tenants) free of charge.
- More Flexible Renting: Compared with standard assured shorthold tenancies, corporate lets involve less eviction protection for tenants, meaning agreements are much easier to end and you will not have to go through a lengthy process to get your property back! Flex Living has no fees or costs associated with ending agreements
- Weekly Cleaning & Property Care: We clean all our properties every week using professional cleaners. Additionally, we carry out maintenance checks every month and fix minor repairs without any extra charge or cost to the landlord.
Flex Living is not a HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) company, so we let all our properties as whole units. We do not partner with landlords operating HMOs or place any of clients inside a HMO for accommodation purposes.
Our skilled property management team apply stunning custom designs to every property at no extra cost. We upscale and refurbish the space, adding new wall paints, artwork and the latest technology to increase both aesthetic and rental market value.
Holding deposits protect landlords from unpaid rents and damage to properties that may typically arise with Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements (ASTs). Due to the individual nature of AST tenants, there is a higher flight risk or failure to pay rent.
However, as an established company, Flex Living contracts do not hold the same risk and we therefore do not provide deposits designed to protect risks found in AST agreements.
The company is legally liable to fulfil its obligations regarding property upkeep and timely rental payments. We have a reputation to uphold that is valued over any minor savings resulting from a failure to cover our responsibilities.
Unlike ASTs, all Flex Living contracts permit landlords to re-enter their properties within a short period and with no eviction proceedings, so there is minimal risk for Flex Living landlords.
You should discuss any notice period with your relationship manager when signing the contract or when an offer is made.
Our design team will often renovate your property. If we upgrade your furniture, any new additions we install will belong to you at the end of the term. Ensure you notify us of any items you wish to keep.
As a landlord you must:
- Provide accurate and up-to-date certification for your property when a tenant moves in, including: EPC, Gas Safety and EICR certificates.
- Notify Flex Living about any issues with the property’s safety or certification before we move anyone into the property.
- Carry out all necessary work to ensure the property meets the government recommendations for safety and performance if required to do so
Any insurance the landlord decides to take out protecting the contents of a property is completely discretionary and not part of any agreement with Flex Living. The landlord is not liable for any of the tenant’s possessions at the property.
However, all of our landlords are responsible for Buildings Insurance where not provided under a service agreement with a building management company.
Landlords may wish to seek additional cover under a Landlord’s Insurance policy, however, this is not mandatory.
We don’t require an inventory report upon taking over a property, however, we can carry out an inventory report on your behalf if requested.
Flex Living pays for all utility bills and council tax at the property. We request that our landlords keep the bills under their name throughout the agreement. Like the rent, we will pay for the cost of all relevant bills upfront ahead of each month.
The Landlord is responsible for the service charge and ground rent if the property is owned under a leasehold agreement.
- Our maintenance team carries out an initial inspection as soon as an issue becomes apparent, this is free of charge and 90% of issues are fixed on the spot without having to schedule another visit.
- If we cannot repair the issue we will seek to use external contractors at fair market rates
- We notify the Landlord as soon as a contractor is required, providing an opportunity to source your own contractor or seek the use of an insurance policy if necessary.
- Where the cost of repair is expected to exceed £250 we will seek the Landlord’s approval to proceed
- We minimise the need to pay call-out charges by sending members of our own property maintenance team first to assess the problem. This offers further savings to landlords on potentially expensive chargers just to check for easily fixable problems!
Where would you like to replace your airbnb manager with Flex Living corporate letting services?
Where Are The Best Places To Live In Central London?
Looking for a place to stay in Central London? Flex Living provides premium accomodation around the entire city Find apartments in Central london Where Are
12 Best Places To Live In London
Flex Living offers premium accomodation all around London – Book a stay with us today. Find apartments in london Where Are The Best London Neighborhoods?
Best Advice for Decorating Your New Build or Period Property
Want to refurbish your property but not sure where to start? We offer free refurbishment services for Flex Living landlords Get up to £5,000 free