At Flex Living, we believe renting a home should be as easy as buying an item from Amazon, that means ensuring our guests have an abundance of choice and flexibility to cancel if their plans change. We aim to help landlords stop paying excessive management fees and help renters live and work comfortably anywhere in the world.
Since our launch in 2019, we have doubled in size every six months, and have already launched Flex Living in multiple cities around the world. You’ll be joining us during a very exciting stage of development within our company.
We are on the hunt for a small and dynamic team of A-Players, who are committed to growth and ready to scale Flex Living to a global powerhouse in its sector. We believe in rewarding ambition and promoting from within. Today’s graduates will become tomorrow’s leaders. We do not believe in sourcing senior management externally- our leaders must be forged at Flex Living.
Do you have the below characteristics?
- Relentless: Ambitious, motivated to learn and grow, always willing to take on new challenges.
- Resourceful: Open Minded and creative enough to find outside-the-box solutions. Persistent enough to keep trying until something works- never giving up
- Proactive: Always on the move, always looking for the next task or problem to solve. Fixing problems rather than passing problems on to colleagues.
- Trustworthy: Honesty is so integral to your nature that you cannot lie, even when the outcome is more painful. You uphold and deliver on promises. You are loyal to those around you.
- Genuinely Nice: You care about your colleagues, clients, friends and family. You have a generous nature and see the best in people, not the worst.
- Transparency: You do not fear being direct and speaking up. You say what needs to be said, rather than avoiding difficult conversations.
About the role:
This is a remote-based role with working hours from 9 am (GMT) to 6 pm (GMT).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with new and existing customers to provide:
- Quotes on available properties.
- Check-in and check-out assistance
- Maintenance support
- Complaints handling and resolution.
Our ideal candidate:
- Must have: English Written + Spoken – Fluent or Native
- Another language: Spanish, French, Arabic – Fluent or Native
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be hard working and have a positive attitude
- Have a team mentality
- Have a passion for providing optimal service
- Be willing to solve problems creatively, collaboratively and also independently
Working Hours: 9am (GMT) – 6pm (GMT)
Salary: [$600 – $900 depending on experience]