Generalist Associate (Graduate)
Posted 2 months ago
Full time / London, Victoria
About the role:
The ideal candidate is a future leader who is willing to work hard in order to grow exponentially in a short period of time. You will undertake a wide variety of tasks and learn how a high-growth, early-stage PropTech company gets built from the ground up. By working directly with the founders, you will be professionally mentored whilst assuming diverse responsibilities.
Some of the tasks you will be doing are noted below:
- Sales: Communicate with clients via email, schedule demo meetings, follow up with details/ pricing, keep our CRM up to date with the latest progress, sales forecasts
- Optimisation: Work with different business units to find ways to implement new solutions to save time or cut costs.
- Marketing: Plan andexecute on different marketing plans, work with the team to set KPIs and testing on different marketing channels.
- Business Development: Discover new channels to source prospective clients, and reach-out to potential customers.
- Operations: Work with different business units to get things done as per the business needs.
There is no prior industry experience required. However, our ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree
- Has strong written and verbal skills
- Has high level of organisational skills
- Has high standards
- Is driven to go above and beyond
- Is prepared to challenge things and seek solutions
- Is able to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- Is a genuinely nice person
- Working directly and reporting to the founders of the company
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount